I have recently been informed that Vodafone plans to install a 48-foot-high mobile phone mast outside Toby Carvery (aka The Hollybush), Hagley Road West.
I went down there today to investigate; the mast would be located between the phone box and the bus shelter on the left hand side of this photo.
The mast would be located at the following distances from local schools and nurseries.
1. Happy Days Nursery: 0.2 miles
2. Woodhouse School: 0.5 miles
3. World’s End Primary School: 0.6 miles
4. Four Dwellings Primary and Secondary Schools: 0.7 miles
5. Our Lady of Fatima School: 0.8 miles
6. Grasshoppers Nursery: 0.8 miles
7. Welsh House Farm Primary School: 1 mile
If you would like to object to these plans, please complete the petition at http://is.gd/e8PQh.
Alternatively, return a paper version of the petition at http://is.gd/e8UCa. No stamp is required.