The Birmingham City Centre Neighbourhood Forum is holding a public meeting this month. The Forum exists to represent the interests of City Centre residents and is supported by the Council. This meeting will hear from:
- Chief Superintendent Debbie Harrod, discussing the new licensing laws
- Bob Blackaby, talking about how City Centre living has changed over the last 5-10 years
- Phil Brook, a Council recycling officer, explaining recycling options for City Centre residents
- Location: Council House, Victoria Square
- Date: Monday 23rd October 2006
- Time: 7pm
The meetings are always well attended and informative. I hope to see you there!