Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Paper Boy

So anyway, there's a full-page article about me in today's Times (Page 24). The article by Ben Hoyle is a good representation about how tricky it can be for me to reach some of Ladywood's electorate. Rest assured, I'm trying my best - this blog is just one way of trying to bridge the divide.

The 'gated communities' reference slightly conjures up images of electrified fences and guys with shotguns (!), but other than that, I think it's a great article.

Ladywood Conservatives are on the up! We can win next Thursday!

2 comments:

Praguetory said...

Good article. Well done on getting the exposure.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure many residents of gated communities will be disappointed to learn that information on the fast-approaching local elections just isn't getting through to them. Well done Mr Smallbone for his efforts to reach the electorate in different ways. I don't live in the ward but if I did I'd vote for Peter Smallbone. Any Ladywood...