Thursday, May 03, 2012

You have until 10pm to vote in TODAY's Local Elections


Please Support Me Today 


Whether it's protecting our parks from traveller camps, action on rubbish collections or fighting antisocial late-opening off-licences, I've worked hard for Quinton and Harborne over the past four years.


If you re-elect me today, I promise to keep working hard for you over the next four years.


Please use your vote to support me - polls are open until 10pm tonight.


Regards
Peter Smallbone


Promoted by Len Clark on behalf of Peter Smallbone, both of 1 Lyncourt Grove, Quinton, B32 1DG.

1 comment:

Gujarat Carz said...

Great site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am taking your feeds also.

- cab services in india | cab hire ahmedabad | taxi hire in ahmedabad